Wednesday 22 January 2014

Pink Birthday Party Ideas //Part 2


Many of the items I used to decorate my 21st Birthday party were items I made myself. However I thought it would be useful to show some of the supplies I purchased and share some of the links. I have also included my own photographs of the items from my Birthday party.

Party Treat Boxes- £1.34 8pk from Amazon

These lovely little polka dot treat boxes are brilliant for displaying and storing party snacks or sweets. They are definitely a must have for any pink party. At £1.34 a pack, which includes 8 boxes, you can't go wrong with these cute little boxes.



Scrumptious Canape Flags- £3.18 from Amazon 


I loved these Canape Flags, they gave an extra added cuteness to my buns and cupcakes I was serving. The flags came in a variety of colours and each had a little saying such as, "Take one" "Eat me" and other cute sayings. These flags are very versatile and have many different uses.








No comments:

Post a Comment